So looking back on this time last, I was huge and pregnant with DS. We were counting down the days until he was born, and we were worried about the future. What had we gotten ourselves into, how were we able to take care of a new innocent baby. The army had turned Hubby down, and we were struggling to get by.
I was willing to scarfice anything to give Buggy a happy healthy life. And sacrafice we did, with tears and fear. Then Hubby got his new job, we moved, I got to be a stay at home mom. We have enough each paycheck to pay all the bills and then some, we have health insurance, we are settled.
This time last year, I was afraid of the future. This time next year, hopefully I'll be proud of the past. And expecting another little bundle of joy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment